PRE-SCHOOL TENNIS COACHING
We have programs available for your pre-school age child. We believe that our pre-school tennis coaching will not only prepare your child for an active lifestyle, but help to develop skills such as numeracy, literacy and problem solving. They will learn skills such as:
- Sending and receiving skills
- Striking skills
- Balance and coordination skills
- Agility and movement skills
- Social, problem solving and cooperative skills
- Literacy, scoring and numeracy skills
These skills will prepare your child for taking up a sport of their choosing.
21 – 23 inches
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Head Coach, Andrew Sun has over 25 years of coaching experience and centre management.
We have over 10 different tennis programs currently available to cover all individual learning needs.
Looking to get fit? Did you know an average person burns 420 Calories during a tennis lesson.
WE HAVE A PATHWAY FOR EVERY TENNIS PLAYER.
INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT A TENNIS CLASS?
The best way to determine if you will enjoy something is to give it a go!
We invite you to get a feel for why our lessons are more engaging and more fun:
Active Kids NSW Registered Provider – Claim your $100 vouchers
- Tennis Australia Qualified Coaches
- Highest qualified coaches in the Hills District
- Utilise the most up-to-date methodologies and practices
- Seamless intergration of technical, tactical, physical and mental components
- Integrate problem solving and communication skills
- Maximum involvement – no students will be waiting in lines for their “turn”
- Foster a sense of social integration
During this Free Trial we will take the time to assess what program (day, time, classes etc) would be the most beneficial for you.
Please note free trials applies to group lessons only.
Have a question? You can give us a call on 02 9654 2299
We have been very impressed by the quality of the one to one lessons with Jen and the squad coaching lessons run by Andrew, Oliver, Jen and Johnny.
The team are professional, very detailed in their feedback and care about the progress my son is making. We can really see a difference in his tennis in 5 months and he’s now playing in competitive tournaments. I absolutely recommend Max Tennis to anyone thinking of starting tennis or improving their game.